To the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
The postdoctoral program at Penn State College of Medicine is designed to support the training and education of postdoctoral scholars and fellows, to promote postdoctoral research accomplishments across the University, and to foster a sense of community among our scholars.
Our Office of Postdoctoral Affairs helps meet all these goals through a variety of resources and programs.
The goals of the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs are to:
- Serve as a central resource of information for postdoctoral fellows and scholars
- Serve as a source of advocacy for postdoctoral issues and advance institutional initiatives concerning postdocs
- Develop and administer institutional policies for postdoctoral fellows and scholars
- Provide professional development and informational programs targeted to postdocs
- Provide resources for faculty engaged in postdoctoral training
- Be a national model for professional development of postdoctoral trainees
Attend a College Event