Doctoral Thesis (Mentor: Turrisi): NRSA F31 AA023435 (NIH/NIAAA), The Pennsylvania State University, Understanding the Decision to Ride with an Impaired Driver, 2015-2017.
- 2016-2017, Gerald E. McClearn Graduate Student Award
- 2015, Graduate Student Scientific Achievement Award
- 2014-2016, Hintz Graduate Education Enhancement Fellowship, The Pennsylvania State University
- 2015-2016, Research Society on Alcoholism Student Merit Award
- 2011, The Pennsylvania State University Fund for Excellence in Graduate Recruitment Award, Department of Biobehavioral Health