Doctoral Thesis (Mentor: Turrisi): NRSA F31 AA022227 (NIH/NIAAA), The Pennsylvania State University, A Multi-Method Assessment of Alcohol-Related Sexual Consequences & Victimization in First-Year College Women, 2013-2015.
- 2014, Graduate Student Scientific Achievement Award, Department of Biobehavioral Health, The Pennsylvania State University
- 2014, Travel Award Society for Prevention Research Early Career Preventionist Network
- 2014, Research Society on Alcoholism Student Travel Award
- 2012, 2014, Research Society on Alcoholism Student Merit Award
- 2011-2015, Hintz Graduate Education Enhancement Fellowship Award, The Pennsylvania State University
- 2010, Excellence in Graduate Recruitment Award, The Pennsylvania State University
- 2010, American College Health Association New Professional Award