Are you interested in high-risk behavior prevention research?
Do you want to gain research experience in this field?
We are often looking for highly motivated, intelligent undergraduate and graduate students to work in our lab.
If you think you would like to work in the (PRO) Health Lab and meet the following criteria, fill out the Application for Research Assistant and email the application and a copy of your current resume, to Sarah Ackerman, lab project coordinator, at email@example.com.
Criteria for Undergraduate Research Assistants
- Must have taken at least one college-level statistics and/or research methods course
- Must be organized and comfortable with computers
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Must be hard working, enthusiastic, and professional
- Background in biobehavioral health, psychology, or a health-related field is preferred, but not necessary
- Previous research experience or related coursework preferred, but not necessary