Komala S. Madineedi

I am Komala S. Madineedi, a first year graduate student in Electrical Engineering. I am from the land known for its diversity i.e., India. My zeal to explore the world and the fact that “life begins at the end of comfort zone” got me here, to one of the reputed universities – The Pennsylvania State University. The vibrant energy at Penn and the deep-focused minds of individuals make this place all the more interesting.Komala

I somehow relate my endeavors to this quote from “The Alchemist” – “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” The extent of core/subject knowledge can be known by the fact that “WE ARE PENN STATE” 😀 . Apart from it, my interest in community service made me associated with a few organizations in India and currently with Project Cahir.

I consider myself to be in a continuous process of transforming into a much better individual alongside delivering my best in the activities I’m associated with.

Before you leave the page, ponder over the following:

“Just remember there is someone out there that is more than happy with less than what you have.”
– Unknown