Mohnish Rodge

Hello, I’m Mohnish – a student at The Pennsylvania State University, a music lover, a rare-blogger and a movie-maniac from India. I also love to philosophize on life. I hate conventional view-points on anything in life and love thinking out-of-Mohnish Photothe-box.

I came to Penn State to experience a life abroad and to step out of my comfort zone. The best thing I like about Penn State is the innumerable opportunities and resources it provides.

Along with being a member of Project Cahir, I’m a RA in one of the residence halls for first-year students. I also enjoy tutoring students in chemistry and mathematics.

I am involved with Project Cahir to give back to the community I’m part of. Poverty is all around us but it is the ignorance which keeps it hidden from the general population. I want to be part of the work that improves and empowers the lives of college students. I want to imbibe everything that Project Cahir has to offer and coupling this learning with my past experiences I am sure I will be able to contribute back something magical!

“Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I’ve ever known.”
-Chuck Palahanuik