Alternative Spring Break 2020 – Access to Healthy Living in San Antonio, TX
- Specific projects and collaborations TBD, this is a developing program.
Host organization: Community Collaborations International
- Departure Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Return Date: Friday, March 13th or Saturday, March 14th, 2020
- Participants: 24 student participants; 4 Faculty/Staff Trip Advisers
- Cost per student: Up to $350 per student (need-based scholarships may be available upon request)
- Participants are required to fundraise leading up to the trip to offset costs.
- Costs include: meals; lodging; airfare; on-site transportation; and service fee paid to Community Collaborations International.
- Trip will include cultural immersion activities to tour site and learn about the local community.
Who can apply?
All full-time, matriculated students are eligible to apply. In addition to the application review, applicants may be evaluated on academic/GPA standing and conduct review.
The application will open Wednesday, September 11 and will close Wednesday, September 25th at 11:59PM. All applications will be reviewed for selection by ASB Trip Leaders and Faculty/Staff advisers. Should your application be chosen to move forward in the process, you will receive an email with a request to participate in an in-person interview no later than October 1st.
See our Frequently Asked Questions page. If you have additional questions, or concerns, contact: Civic and Community Engagement office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Located in the Smith Chapel.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.