We’re excited to have you join our club! To become an official member of PSU Club XC, you’ll need to do the following:
- Before you can run at practice, make sure to fill out the Club Sports Waiver on IMLeagues for Club Cross Country (LINK TO INSTRUCTIONS)
- Submit the Club XC Membership Form. (This form contains all the info you need to sign up!)
- For dues, provide cash or check made payable to Penn State Club Cross Country.
- To join our Facebook group, first make sure you are a member of the Penn State Groups page (requires your PSU email), and then you may join our PSU Club XC 2019-2020 page.
Bring the dues in an envelope with your name on it to practice and hand it to the Treasurer, Chris Colwell.
If you have access to a vehicle this year, please consider registering as a driver for our club trips (races, canvassing weekends, etc.). We reimburse drivers for fuel expenses and road tolls. Without registered drivers, we would not be able to travel to as many events as we do throughout the year!
To become a registered driver, please do the following:
- Fill out the Driver Form and print the page. Be sure to have the vehicle owner sign it in pen
- Attach a copy of your driver’s license, car registration, and proof of insurance
- For any additional drivers for your car, provide copies of their driver’s licenses
Email the scanned documents to email@example.com or bring the paperwork with your name on it to practice and give it to Vice President Stephen Day or another officer.
Safety Officer Registration
We need to have a Safety Officer present at every practice and trip. To be eligible, you must be CPR, AED, and First Aid certified by either The American Red Cross (ARC), The American Heart Association (AHA), or The Emergency Care & Safety Institute (ECSI) for the entirety of the academic year, and have gotten those certifications through an in-person or blended-learning course.
To register to be a Safety Officer for our team, follow the steps listed HERE.
Reach out to an Officer with any questions or additional information!