Penn State’s Exercise is Medicine on Campus Week 2014 showed that our program is going strong!
Some of our most notable outcomes this year:
- Exercise is Medicine founder, Dr. Robert Sallis energized us to start our week off with an inspiring talk to more than 100 Penn State faculty, staff, students, and local clinicians and exercise professionals
- Our week kicked off with a 1 mile walk across campus with more than 100 people, including Provost Nick Jones, Dean Crouter, and Department Head Nancy Williams
- 1200+ people stopped to do some exercise with us at our campus exercise stations
- We reached students from every college on campus
- We gave out 1000 pedometers in the Penn State Homecoming parade
- To learn more – check out our report below