Attendees: D. Howard, Y. Bodovski, H. Ross, B. King, D. Meehan, N. Piekielek, M. Zeiders, R. Baxter, J. Richendrfer, R. Philips, M. Mrsa, P. Garbini.
- Next Meeting – April 11th, Mad-Mex 330PM
Talked about standing up an ArcGIS Server instance that could serve multiple entities
Is it possible to collaborate together to buy server(s)?
Are there any existing VM instances that we can use?
Esri Enterprise License Agreement:
- Details of new ELA are being worked out
- Majority of cost will be covered by larger units in 5-year contract
New goal is to not inhibit users
Space Planning & Management and Campus Map:
- Penn Bay (Esri partner) will be replacing the current space inventory system
- Eventually all spaces will be connected to a master schedule/calendar
- Campus Bird visitor maps will move forward after PB work gets started
- We are looking for ideas on how to improve GIS day and draw more people in
- The next GIS UG meeting will focus on how we can work together to improve the day
- What ideas do people have about speakers
- Who would you like to see speak?
- Build a vision and then decide how it will be planned out
- Is it possible to put out a survey to those who came?
- Should we have a sign up?
- Make the networking a happy hour?