Attendees: Y. Bodovski, H. Ross, G. Miller (esri), R. Waddel (esri), C. Andris, J. Spayd, R. Baxter, T. LaLonde, N. Piekielek, M. Mrsa, D. Meehan, R. Phillips, J. Richendrfer. B. King.
- Do we need a dedicated ArcGIS server for general PSU use?
- Ridge Waddel and Geri Miller are in from the ESRI Philadelphia office to introduce themselves and give an update.
- They are looking to add new disciplines to their support coverage.
- Looking at Management Information Systems (MIS), data analytics and big data.
- InCommon is needed to get single-sign-on for PSU
ESRI ENTERPRISE LICENSE AGREEMENT:
- Licenses were auto renewed at the end of September 2017.
- Website is up to date and current. Advanced licenses are $0.
- Named users can be easily adjusted.
- ArcGIS Server is now wrapped under Enterprise
- With server: real-time, big data, raster analytics, networking, hosting.
- Professional Services offer a hosted services option for cost.