- We introduced everyone to the topic of RFID technology. The workshop taught the importance of RFID technology, its uses in society, and also acted as a continuation of the theme of ethical hacking: spoofing the RFID technology and how to defend it.
Ethical Hacking Workshop
- We went over hacking and ethical hacking. We discussed the types of attacks and how to defend a network against them, as well as reverse-engineered them.
Internet of Things Workshop
- Created small servers using ESP8266 to toggle the state of two LED’s on or off
- Went over the basics of soldering beginning from what soldering is to the fundamental skills and what not to do
Intro to Arduino Workshop
- We went over the basics of Arduino and its programming language. We also created a program which turned a light on or off depending on if a button was pressed.
If you have any ideas about possible workshops we can do, let us know!