Finding Some Queer Love In Color

This article published in the New York Times by Jamal Jordan on June 21, 2018 highlights the hardships and differences when it comes to finding love for queer individuals of color, especially when queer individuals of color are not widely publicized on mainstream media. Jordan documents the experiences of a variety of queer individuals of color and […]

Blog Post 5

Hello everyone, and welcome back to my blog posts! It is amazing that we are already on the fifth blog post, and I feel as though this topic may be one of the most interesting ones yet. For this post, I will be discussing the concept of the “mask” that can be seen in the […]

QPOC Parties: What Does It Mean For a Caucasian Individual to Attend One?

https://intomore.com/culture/on-not-taking-up-space-attending-qpoc-parties-as-a-white-gay-man/29ace4eb70c1464f In this article, it was published by Erik Zimmerman on the website “Into,” which is actually a website that is sponsored and co-founded with Grindr, a gay social media dating mobile application, on March 19, 2018. In the article, Zimmerman explains the importance of parties in the city for queer individuals of color, and he […]

Blog Post 4

Hello, and welcome to my fourth blog post! For this post, I am going to be answering a prompt that addresses historical theorists that can be utilized within LGBTQ+ studies. The prompt is: Name one of the critics/theorists we’ve read in these recent lessons (06 through 09) about history and historical research, and briefly identify what […]