a2Z – Finishing The Alphabet

I finished working with the alphabet and I think it turned out well. The final idea was to put pins into a cork board and fill the negative space with the pins. It was more of a challenge with certain letters such as L and P and T. I ended up keeping a bit of a border around each letter since it was more of a 3D photograph and it added the shadows in. Here is a before and after of what the editing looked like.

VS

I had to edit each picture into fitting a specific box so that when I made the GIF file, it would look perfect. Here is the final of all of the letters:

It was pretty tedious getting each letter to be perfectly shaped and filled up to the exact square but in the end I think it worked out well.

As a tester, I played with the letters of my name to make sure I knew how to properly make a GIF of the alphabet.

I played with the time of each letter and finally decided that this was a decent time, I did have a mistake where the C is a bit longer than the others but it was all a learning experience.

Here is the final GIF file:

After playing around, I decided I wanted it to be a bit slower so you could see the actual letters a bit more as it played.