How to Rant as a Review

“Speak of the devil and she shall appear.”

“This is criminal law 100 or as I prefer to call it ‘How to get away with murder’.”

For the past couple of weeks, I have been binge-watching How to Get Away with Murder. The television series is featured on Netflix and contains 6 seasons.  With around 90 episodes, I had a lot of watching to do. How to Get Away with Murder has won multiple awards and stars multiple talented and iconic actors, including Viola Davis. I enjoyed watching every episode and my high expectations were constantly met with each new season.

So without any more introductions, let’s get to the review!

Characters:

Multiple main characters in this series have a powerful influence over How to Get Away with Murder. However, the main character in this show is Annalise Keating, played by Viola Davis. Annalise Keating, for lack of better terms, is an absolute girl boss. She knows what she wants and is unafraid to take it. She is a powerful woman with amazing determination.

Annalise Keating is not only a strong, inspirational character, but she has her flaws as well. She struggles with a lot of issues over the seasons, including loss and addiction. Despite all of these problems that come her way Annalise continues to persevere and protect the ones she cares about. The other characters often paint her to be selfish, yet she is always protecting them. Annalise cares deeply about others, so not only does she prioritize growing her career but her relationships with others.

Annalise Keating is my favorite character to watch in How to Get Away with Murder, but many other main characters make this show interesting. The ‘K Five’ are the first group of students Annalise picks to help her out with her cases. Each one plays a major part in the series. Wes Gibbons,  Connor Walsh, Michaela Pratt, Asher Millstone, and Laurel Castillo are all law students who work under Annalise Keating. Each one has a complex personality that develops as the show progresses. Most of these characters make me mad at some point in the show but are overall well-done characters. These five characters interacting truly make the show amazing and it is fun to watch their friendship grow over the years.

There are also many important side characters, including Nate Lahey, Bonnie Winterbottom, Frank Delfino, and Oliver Hampton. Each one, like the other characters, has strong personalities that add so much to the show. Their writing is amazing for all characters and their character development. Each interaction between characters is simply entertaining and marvelous.

Honestly, How to Get Away with Murder is worth the watch just for the characters (aka Annalise Keating).

For characters, I give How to Get Away with Murder a 9/10.

Plot:

The writers for How to Get Away with Murder know how to keep an audience entertained. They also know the perfect time to end a show, meaning the plot never dragged on or got boring. This plot was full of twists that I never saw coming. The show wasn’t predictable, but all of the twists made sense when they were revealed.

How to Get Away with Murder had an amazing plot that was full of action, mystery, and drama. Lots of drama. And because I don’t want to spoil any of the plot points. I’ll just say that How to Get Away with Murder has a great plot that never gets boring or too confusing.

For the plot, I give How to Get Away with Murder a 9/10.

Enjoyment:

I loved watching this show. The acting was fantastic, and every actor was incredible. The plot was one of the most entertaining shows I’ve watched. Other than certain characters and things happening in the story, I enjoyed every part of How to Get Away with Murder. This show was truly fascinating and deserved all the awards it got.

For enjoyment, I rate How to Get Away with Murder a 10/10.

Final Rating:

The final rating for How to Get Away with Murder is 28/30. How to Get Away with Murder is incredibly deserving of a high rating and is definitely worth the watch.

If you’d like to learn more about How to Get Away with Murder go to their IMDB page!

5 thoughts on “How to Rant as a Review”

1. ALEXISTOGEL merupakan link rekomendasi bandar togel hongkong terbaik dan terpercaya yang memiliki minimal pemasangan hanya 100 perak dengan hadiah 4d terbesar.ALEXISTOGEL

2. ALEXISTOGEL adalah situs slo*t online terbaik dengan permainan s*lot gacor resmi winrate tertinggi setiap hari untuk Anda. Daftar dan Claim Bonus Member Baru 50%, Raih keuntungan sebanyak-banyaknya!ALEXISTOGEL