March 2023

You are browsing the site archives for March 2023.

5: Le Feste Strane

Ciao e benvenuti! I hope you are feeling as festive as I am today, because we will be talking about interesting holidays and festivals celebrated in Italy. Sure, the Italians celebrate big holidays like Christmas, Easter, and New Years’, but other than that, they share almost no big dates with what we have in the […]

RCL 3 – IB Intro

Furthering Hydrogen Development The human race is facing perhaps its greatest challenge to date: creating reliable energy that mitigates the harm done to the Earth’s environment. With the rise of Tesla and other electric motor companies, a clear path seems to lie in the hands of lithium-ion batteries. However, another prospective solution to the energy […]

4: Andiamo in Campagna

Ciao e benvenuto a tutti! I hope you are all as stoked as I am for this sequel to my last blog post. Previously, I discussed small Italian towns, and I made mention about farms existing on the outskirts of town. So today, I figured we will transition into talking about farms and agrarian life […]

Civic Issues 3: Hydrogen Beyond the Road

Hydrogen has immense potential as a fuel that could relinquish the globe’s dependence on petroleum and other fossil fuels. However, the fuel has its obstacles, including the lack of infrastructure associated with generating, transporting, and holding the fuel. In spite of the challenges that lie ahead, companies are pursuing a future marked by the harnessing […]