Ted Talks

I saw four ted talks this week and I thought all the topics were very interesting. The fact that everyone seemed so nervous actually gave me a sense of relief to know that I’m not the only one that’s going to be shaking their words while speaking.  Watching everyone gave me an idea of how my presentation should go as well as my power point.  I definitely would consider this a model for speaking because it is professional yet not too formal so the audience can relate more to what the speaker is saying. With Ted Talks I feel like the speaker is conversing more with me than just giving a speech so it is more comforting to watch.  The only thing I would have preferred is if there was movement going around but I know that couldn’t have been done due to the camera situation and power point presentation in the background. But personally I like how in Ted Talks the speaker walks around the stage and seems so comfortable speaking.  Overall I thought the performances went well, of course it is nerve wrecking so messing up is almost inevitable but I enjoyed watching the speakers recite their speech on Wednesday.

This entry was posted in work in progess and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.