Education: Passion blog ideas

Whenever I hear, read, or write the word passion, education immediately comes to my mind. From the moment I became aware of the fact that one of our assignments for this course would be keeping a passion blog, I knew that mine would be focused on education in some way. Ever since I discovered my passion for education in middle school, I promised myself that I would never lose sight of my goal to pursue it.

As a student in the North Penn School District, I always felt excited by the atmosphere of the school that I was in. Not a day went by that I didn’t look forward to going to school; I was always eager to attend class, complete my assignments, participate, work with and meet new people, and build relationships with the staff in the building. I feel like I belong in a school; I feel the need to take advantage of my passion, put it to work, and share the excitement that I have for education both inside and outside of the classroom.

Through education, I not only discovered myself and my passion, but also realized the importance of gratitude and positivity. Such ideas have enabled me to illustrate and have the confidence to pursue my passion. With that said, I hope to incorporate those two ideas throughout my passion blog.

Now that I’ve established what the general idea of my passion blog will revolve around, I want to brainstorm how I will structure the posts. To incorporate gratitude, my first idea was to dedicate each post to where the roots of where my passion for education stem from. The second idea I had was to compare the differences between high school and college in a way that it would serve as a guide for graduating high school seniors that intend to continue their education in college.

2 Comments on Education: Passion blog ideas

1. Anna Zuckerman
    August 31, 2017 at 6:58 pm (7 years ago)

I love your idea of writing about education! It’s clear from your writing that it’s your passion, and you mentioned several aspects that I would never have thought of – I’m definitely grateful to my teachers for my education, but I had never thought about the positivity that it has brought to my life! I was in a lecture last night where a professor told us that we are a group of the luckiest people ever to live – our opportunity for this kind of comfort and education is humbling; your article reminded me of that! I can’t wait to read your passion blog posts!

Reply
  2. Carly Hart
    August 31, 2017 at 11:32 pm (7 years ago)

Most people in society today, especially teenagers, do not consider education to be a passion. I find it very unique and marvelous that you do! It seems like you have a clear plan as to where you want this blog to go, and I can already picture it myself! I really like your idea of comparing high school and college education. That could be a very useful guide to students of our age. I would love to read where your passion came from and how you live it out! This is a great idea for a passion blog, and due to your successful education thus far, it is going to be an amazing read.

Reply