Reflection for 07/07/14 to 07/11/14

I’m still on track with Monday starts to the reflection :). This will be a short work week for me since I’m taking Thursday & Friday off.

Monday, I started the week by helping to stay with the kids & take them to swim team practice. The morning was made easier by getting up right away to put clothes up on the line. My running time was slower but still met my goals for a Monday run.

To get the courses together for Fall ’14 with the new arrangement of me Ronda backing me up for IST Undergrad, I added her to the sections. Hopefully, Amy G adds Chris G to the MPS. I met with him and told him about the move & that there would be a meeting on Tuesday. This happened on Friday right before the end of the day.

I had a meeting with Emily Wenk to get IST 331 revision set. We should be good to populate the Fall ’14 section when Emily has her part completed. I did an ANGEL upload for EA 870 & 871. 870 is in bad shape. The gradebook isn’t even set up. I’ll need to spend extended time on this course. I got 871 to a good spot & emailed Dave to see his thoughts before having it open automatically. I also contacted Jan Mahar since I’ll be taking back over Chris G’s undergrad courses until we have things settled with new ID’s.

I spend quite a bit of time Tuesday in meetings and events. Kent, Amy, & I went over things. It was a good discussion to help keep us on the same page. We took Peggy out for lunch for her birthday belatedly. I also had the chance to catch up with Ronda. I was able to merge sections for 110. I was able to get 402 bda up to date with items that Bill sent. I also heard back from FredĀ  about 240. I also merged sections 1 & 2 of 302 for Sadan.

Wednesday was another meeting day with LDI Team meeting & a meeting to talk about captioning workshop. I finished up sections 1-4 for Jan. I also set up a meeting with Sadan for 7/14.

I have the rest of the week off. So I’ll sign off for now.