The Genocidal Acts of the Chinese Communist Party in the Xinjiang region of China

The modern equivalent of the terrible acts of Nazi Germany is occurring currently on the other side of the globe in China (Information on the CCP and their genocidal acts against the Uighurs). It is a sad fact that in this technologically advanced age, atrocities like the one I am describing now still occur; that fact is testament that evil can exist under any circumstances, and that is why the good forces in this world must always be at alert to respond in kind to the evil.

The genocide is occurring against a majority-Muslim population that lives in a western region of China called the Uighurs. The evidence as to the actions that are being undertaken there have been derived using drone footage, leaked government documents and other forms of proof as well (Evidence of crimes against humanity in the Chinese purge of the Uighurs).

The number of Uighurs who have been sent to the horrible re-education camps is near the 1 million total, including women and children; in addition, there is evidence to show that the Chinese government has been using the Uighurs to forcefully manufacture products as well as engaged in immoral population control with forced sterilization of the Uighur women, as shown in the infamous Karakax files (Information on the CCP and their genocidal acts against the Uighurs).

Now, the proof of such abominable acts has been hard to obtain, and it is a necessary component of the puzzle in trying to halt the genocide from occurring. That is why it is essential that all citizens everywhere raise attention to this crisis of immense historical propulsion in order to hold the CCP accountable and save lives; in addition, it is imperative that citizens everywhere also urge their governments and other international organizations to intervene, as the Uighurs and their later generations need us.

See the source image

Works Cited

Austin, Michael. China’s Uighur Genocide: Here’s Everything You Need To Know About the CCP’s Human Rights Abuses. 22 July 2020. Website. 22 October 2021.

Shepp, Jonah. What Is China Doing to the Uighurs in Xinjiang? 15 September 2021. Website. 22 October 2021.

3 Thoughts.

1. Indeed, it is an embarrassment that these acts of genocide exist in the modern world. By no means are the actions of the Chinese government justified in suppressing and dictating residents in the Xinjiang region; they are inexcusable. I’m cautious about stating whether the U.S. should get involved at this point. From my perspective, the U.S. and China don’t get along well. Any engagement between our countries may spar war or further deter our relationship (that we’re holding on to by a thread). The tit-for-tat pattern between our countries in the last two years continues to threaten our economy and our safety; we need to make up our minds and come to terms. To learn more about affairs between China and the U.S. I found an online timeline that’s very helpful here: https://www.cfr.org/timeline/us-relations-china

2. Sebastian, this is a great post, but it describes truly awful events. I feel like I understand more about what is happening in China after reading your blog pot, but I do not know what to do. How can we help? Are there any ways to create change as just one person, and why is there not more media coverage of this issue, or is there? I like how your blog discusses current issues. Great work!

3. The actions of the Chinese government against the Uighurs are inexcusable and horrible. I’m not sure that comparing this to the holocaust is necessary. Perhaps genocides should not be compared as a general rule of taste. I find it interesting that you published this blog on October 23rd. This problem has persisted for many years and has only recently come into the public consciousness. What’s more is that this AP article (https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-lifestyle-china-health-travel-7a6967f335f97ca868cc618ea84b98b9) dated October 10th seems to indicate that the government has lifted its stranglehold on the region (at least in comparison to the previous situation).