TED Talk Slides

This is a very rough draft of my TED Talk slides, but it shows what I hope to draw from when presenting. I want to use mainly photos and graphs to help explain and prime my memory when presenting. For my topic, I want to explore fertility rates from the late 19th century to present day and how components have affected the decline in fertility rates. I think the introduction of the morning after pill served as a important landmark in women autonomy that helped shaped the fertility trends. I am looking for feedback on formatting and what else could be added to my slideshow. I know it’s hard to give feedback without a script of what I am going to say, but I hope any opinions on how it looks and how it could be more engaging.

Samuel Martin RCL TEDTalk Slides (1)

One thought on “TED Talk Slides

1. I like how included not only worded slides but infographics as well. Your charts clearly show the point that is meant to be shown. I do think your worded slide could be a bit more colorful or have a more appealing format. I love your inclusion of the old timey pill, and article images. They really show the difference between how the pill was shown in prior years in comparison to now.