Iron Man

obamaironman

IImage Source: IBN news

President Obama was found to have a sense of humor just recently as he was talking about an effort to boost the manufacturing and inventing of high-tech products. He started with “I’m here to announce that we’re building Iron Man.” He announced the creation of two manufacturing innovation institutes in Chicago and Detroit, and said “I’m going to blast off in a second,” and “This has been a secret project we’ve been working on for a long time. Not really. Maybe. It’s classified.”

This is actually very funny! I wouldn’t expect a joke from the president to make me laugh. It think it is great that Obama added some humor into his announcements. It definitely shines a very positive light on his announcement of the manufacturing innovation institutes. About the institutes, he is quoted by saying “They’re partnerships that bring together companies and universities to develop cutting-edge technology, train workers to use that technology, and then make sure that the research is translated into real-world products made by American workers.” Good job President Obama.

This entry was posted in RCL. Bookmark the permalink.