What happens in Summer

Now that the end of the school year is here (and obviously with the absence of snow) I have to find new things to occupy my time. What I like doing in Summer is surfing. Same thing as snowboarding, right? They both involve riding a board on a form of water, but surfing is a little different. For me, snowboarding in the region that we live in is much better than surfing because the waves here are small. If you were ever at a beach with big waves, you would think that the North Easts waves were puny.

Another interest of mine is building computers. I find it a particularly satisfying process that takes both skill and patience. My mom recently asked me to build her a new computer and I am very much looking forward to it.

My friend recently attempted to build a computer but unfortunately failed. He wasn’t wearing an anti static wrist band, and accidentally shocked his graphical processing unit. The circuitry was fried. It was a very expensive mistake, and one I hope to avoid this summer! What will you be doing this summer? Sound off in the comments below.

This entry was posted in Enjoying Life (and snow), Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.