Students of S.H.I.E.L.D Spring 2015 Video

Here is a look back at the pictures of this club’s very first semester at Penn State University Park!

YouTube Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF4rWh609hI

3 thoughts on “Students of S.H.I.E.L.D Spring 2015 Video

1. P.S. Has there been any discussion in this group about the rising Inhumans issue in “Agents of SHIELD,” or the upcoming movie “X men: Apocalypse”? these are two comic-book related events I am very interested in right now.

2. Hello, Agents of SHIELD. I am very interested in attending some of your meetings, but I do not know when or where they occur. Where may I look to find such information?

Thank you for your consideration, Isaac

3. Hi Students of S.H.I.E.L.D!! My name is Megan and I have 4 year old son named Elijah who will be turning 5 on March 1st. I am planning his birthday now and he is absolutely a huge marvel comics fan! I go to schlow library often and I believe members from your group came dressed up as various super heroes before. I was wondering if you would be willing to come to a birthday party. I do not have the date set in stone yet but it would most likely be somewhere around the 1st of March. Of course I could pay a fee for you coming to the party. Please contact me via email to talk further about this. Contact me at meo5092@psu.edu. Thank you so much for the consideration!

Megan