Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
This equipment is capable of performing X- and Q-band ENDOR, ESEEM, HYSCORE, DEER and other advanced pulse EPR measurements at temperatures from 4K to 300K
Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy
– Nicolet iS 50 FT-IR Spectrometer
Currently this spectrometer is set up for transmission measurements using a home-build IR cell. We are planning to add spectroelectrochemical capabilities and the ability to perform transmission measurements at cryogenic temperatures.
– Agilent Cary 60
– Agilent 7890A with Thermal Conductivity Detector (TCD)
Anaerobic protein sample preparations:
– Coy Glove Box
Used for anaerobic protein isolation and purification and anaerobic sample preparation for spectroscopic characterization.
Equipped with home-built two-line gas manifold with flow controls for controlled gas treatment
Rotating electrode electrochemical setup based on Pine Research CRP rotator and operated by Princeton Applied Research VersaSTAT3 potentiostat for protein film voltammetry experiments on proteins.
– GE Akta Start
Used for sample purification under anaerobic conditions.
Basic laboratory equipment:
– Thermo Scientific Sorvall Lynx 4000 centrifuge
– Deli cabinet, -20C and -80C fridges
– New Brunswick Escella E25 temperature controlled shaker
– Fume hood with a Schlenk line
– Labnet Multygene Optimax thermocycler
– Pink pipettes