Initial Blog Post

Hi my name is Alexi Zacarias. I am freshman here at Penn State. I am taking this class because my advisor recommended it and it seemed interesting. She said students gave a lot of positive feedback about the course. I’m not a science major because I am not interested in any career pertaining to science. Although I don’t want a career in science, I do find the topics of this course interesting. I am in the school of Communications and hope to declare a major in advertising.  I hope to advertise for a fashion company in New York after my years here at Penn State.

Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 11.22.33 PM

5 thoughts on “Initial Blog Post

1. Cheyenne Rae Hess

Hi Alexi! I’m also considering majoring in advertising. It would be awesome to advertise for a fashion company in New York. I love visiting New York on day trips, going shopping and seeing broadway shows. My advisor also recommended this class, saying that former students have really enjoyed it and that it was a nice “break” compared to other high school science classes. Hopefully it will stay interesting!

2. Mary-frances Grosholz Edwards

I’m planning on majoring in Marketing, but it sounds like the type of career that you want to have after Penn State is very similar to mine. I find advertising obviously very fun and interesting so that’s something we have in common not to mention New York. The Forever21 kills me everytime.

3. Nicolas Scott Chambers

Good post. I also am in the college of communications. Im interested in advertising as well.