Nicole Gelb about me

Hi everyone, my name is Nicole Gelb but typically am addressed as Nikki by my friends. I am from Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania located fifteen minutes directly outside of Philadelphia. I am currently majoring in communications print journalism because writing has always been a passion of mine. In high school I found my science classes such as chemistry and physics to be incredibly challenging courses, and was a bit apprehensive about taking a science class, however, after realizing one was necessary for my major I found Science 200 to be the most appealing. My last year of high school I did end up taking AP environmental science which I thoroughly enjoyed, and ended up receiving an A in the class. This course in contrast to the previous science classes I took in high school seems to fit me betterĀ because of the amount of writing in which we will be doing on this blog. One of my main interests is traveling which I hope to do more of in the future, here is a link to the next place I would like to visit, Nikki beach in St TropezĀ . Here is a picture of a precious dog between two hamburger buns to brighten everyones day.Cute-Puppy-puppies-13379771-1280-800

3 thoughts on “Nicole Gelb about me