Initial Entry

Hey everyone! My name is Brooke Baldwin and I am currently studying Photojournalism in the College of Communications . I took this class because I am by no means a science expert. It was always my worst subject school and I actually took a split science class my junior year of high school so that I would not have to take a full four years of science. That being said, I would have been stupid to go into a science field, I would have been setting myself up for failure. The only science I need and care about is the science of mixing developer in the dark room and the science of Photoshop – if that even counts as a science, and that’s about the extent of my science knowledge.

This is a photo I took and edited for fun :

10291785_781313435212968_6911841169328995272_n

2 thoughts on “Initial Entry

1. Brooke Ashley Baldwin Post author

I checked out her page — I LOVE her work. I wish there were awesome places around here for shots like that. Thanks for the link to her page!!

2. Caitlin Marie Gailey

I’m in the College of Communications too! I thought your photo was amazing and I wish I had skills like you. I haven’t met a photojournalism major yet so thats really cool! My friend from high school does work similar to you if you want to check her out.

her

in case the linked didn’t work…
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/gabriellacorrado/