Elon Musk Evolution

When people begin to age it is typical for them to look back on their life with pride from all of the technological advances made in society throughout it; typically there is usually one person who was truly able to transform the lives of several citizens. When I look back at my parent’s generation the first thing that comes to mind is Steve Jobs. He designed a product so unique that allowed thousands of other inventors to build off of his masterpiece. From the iPhone alone lots of other companies were able to develop apps and further the marketing of their products.

I’ve always been intrigued with where my life is going to end up and who is going to help me get there. When my parents were kids they never even dreamed of having a cellphone never mind a cellphone with all of the capabilities of a computer. As the years progress my appreciation for innovation and advancements continues to develop. The most interesting man alive right now, in my opinion, is Elon Musk.

the-fabulous-life-of-elon-musk

Elon Musk was born to be an entrepreneur. Off the bat he “became a multimillionaire in his late twenties when he sold his start-up company, Zip2, to a division of Compaq Computers.” His successes never faded with his involvement in the launching of PayPal in 2000 but his recognition claimed fame when he revealed Tesla Motors.

Musk developed an unthinkable invention, a 100% electric sports car, rated as the most luxurious electric sports car and 2nd most luxurious sports car in general. Living in California this transformed the lives of the drivers as much as the non-drivers. With a high-end electric car for sale, a wide span of sellers began to drive them: people who aspire to have a fancy car and people who want to save the environment. With the increase of popularity, California began rewarding eco-friendly drivers with close parking spots at grocery stores and access to the carpool lane. Although it does not seem like a lot to an average Pennsylvania citizen, no one knows traffic until you’re driving to work at 6:30 in the morning in California. No matter how many lanes there are on the highway it simply cannot accommodate the city with the worst traffic in America.

tesla-model-x-model-s-ani-2

Tesla parallels the beginning of Apple. Both companies were so innovative and unique that they came at a high cost. Initially many buyers were very hesitant to invest so much money into new products. Over a long period of time customers began to realize that the quality of life with the product outweighs the initial fee. I predict that within the next decade Tesla will be the most popular car on the market. Two years ago when I moved from Connecticut to California I did not even know what a tesla was now I find it hard to drive to the local grocery store without passing more than three teslas. Very few people had iPhones when they first came out and now I know very few people who don’t have iPhones. As the popularity of the Tesla shifts eastward I strongly believe the same will happen to Tesla.