Yay for Science! (Or Not)

Hey.

I’m Sam Schmitt. I choose SC 200 because it seemed pretty easy, and said it was for non-science majors. TBH I am taking this course because we are required to take Gen Ed science classes, and it seemed like a relatively easy one (when compared to others especially) from PSU and Rate My Professor.

I am not planning to be a science major because I dislike science. Freshman year of high school, I took environmental science and loved it. Every science I took after that, including bio, chem, and physics. I absolutely hated and really struggled through it. Plus, I am very interested in business (hence why I am in Smeal).

Please enjoy this video of Robin Williams explaining golf while using a Scottish accent (note: it’s very funny)

83e3145f96cd25168dd43f9fe836d024

2 thoughts on “Yay for Science! (Or Not)

1. Connor James Scavina

Hey sam! I also chose Sc because it was for non science majors and it seemed like an easy but interesting course. Very impressive that your in smeal! Keep up the good work. This is also kind of random but i am also a fan of robin williams so heres my favorite scene from Good Will Hunting. https://youtu.be/1AvxR5vVgY4

2. Xiye Li

I’m in Smeal as well and I choose this class because I need credits for GN. I have never taken environmental science but chemistry is fun 🙂