Why I’m taking this class

My name is Jack Federici and I am from Fairfax Virginia (which is about 30 minutes outside of Washington DC). I’m am currently undecided and I’m not sure which major i’m going to go with.

I am taking this class in order to once again grow and interest in the world of science, something that I had before I went to high school.  After four years of barely making it through physics or chemistry, I figured that science wasn’t really my thing.

Although I do enjoy and understand basic concepts of chemistry and physics, I struggle with their applications, skills I’m sure you would need for any science major. That is why when choosing my final major I am going to stay away from anything dealing with science. But we all can relate to this Bill Nye

3 thoughts on “Why I’m taking this class

1. Eric Horowitz

I agree with you, I also struggled with Science through out high school but I do have a basic interest in understanding science.

2. Ryan Madore

I understand this post pretty well as science was my favorite subject until middle school. Also could’nt help but notice that you are a penguins fan despite being from Washington, DC. Being from Pittsburgh and playing ice hockey, I find this very interesting because of their rivalry. Love the dedication though!

Here’s a video that shows the rivalry of which I’m sure you are familiar:
    http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/2/25/8111823/penguins-capitals-decide-to-brawl-on-the-pittsburgh-bench

3. jzl5987

I feel the same way about science, after just barely passing chemistry and physics in high school I’m excited to get back into science that I’m interested in! /Users/juliannaleone/Desktop/New-England-Patriots-field-stadium.jpg