Post 1

Hi everyone! My name is Cassidy Heiserman and (like 99% of the people that go here) I’m from outside of Philly! I’m a sophomore criminology major and am hoping to go to law school.

I am taking this course because it seemed interesting to me. I was never a huge science person but this class seems to cover a bunch of topics that I like. It also so happened to fit perfectly into my schedule.

I am not a science major for one simple reason: I am terrible at science. I never particularly hated science, it just never stuck out to me as something I really enjoyed and wanted to spend the rest of my life doing. While I somewhat like science, there are other subjects that I strongly prefer.

I’m really struggling on deciding if I want to post a video of Taylor Swift or Justin Timberlake so I’m going to flip a coin.

Okay Justin Timberlake won so here’s a quality video from the golden years

If you don’t jam out to this song then we can’t be friends. If you do hmu.

Also here’s a picture of my dog because she’s the cutest pup in town and I love her.IMG_3918

3 thoughts on “Post 1

1. Shirneil Merisier

I love Justin Timberlake, but Taylor Swift is also great I get why it was a hard decision. The coin toss certainly did the trick! Heres one that always gets stuck in my head