The Thing About Comments…

So here’s the deal about editing and deleting comments: you can’t really do it. I did contact the sites.psu.edu tech people, but they said there wasn’t really an option unless you wanted to change your OWN comment on your OWN post. Here are their exact words:

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 5.55.17 PMSo the good news is that they know it’s a problem, they’re looking into changing it, and since most of you are freshmen who will have to blog again for another class (I speak from experience), the future is bright.

Bad news is that for now, just review your comments before you post them. Check your grammar, your facts, your sources, your common sense, etc. before you post 🙂 And if you need to still post a live link for the initial blog post requirement, just write another one since it takes less than two minutes. Here is where Andrew talks about live links in comments.

One thought on “The Thing About Comments…

1. Andrew Read

I just want to reiterate what Abby said. For the initial blog post exercise, ANY comment you post before the deadline which has a **live link** will count. So if you left one out in your first comment, or it’s not live, post another comment with a live link **before the deadline** — Andrew