HELLO!

2014-07-21 1754162014-07-21 1726372014-07-24 064342

Hello everyone! NIHAO, KONICHIWA~. I am Chaowei Chen. I am now in IST and tend to be in SRA major. I was born in Taiwan and grew up in Zhengzhou, China(Shaolin Temple is in Zhengzhou. If you guys who want to learn something pretty cool, just come). That can be awesome cause I am able to experience the differences between the two cultures.

I love animates. I tried to put many fragments of animates together with another back ground music, which called MAD. One of them reached 390 thousands clicks. I love classic music and I played the clarinet. I used to be the first clarinet in my middle school’s orchestra. Moreover, badminton is one of my favorite sports and I became the president of my high school’s badminton club by fortune. I join Penn States’ badminton club also~. Oh one more important, I put a lot of passion on cycling. Last summer I rode around Taiwan in nine days. That’s an unforgettable trip.

Here is the link of my video     http://www.bilibili.com/video/av2266695/

2 thoughts on “HELLO!

1. Hung Chieh Wang

Hey, I am also a taiwanese, but I lived in Suzhou for a long time. Hope to meet you in class. Here is my hometown in Taiwan.