Initial Blog Post

Hello, everyone!

My name is Xingchen Zhou, or you guys can call me Michael. I’m from China, southern city, Guangzhou, a modern city that welcomes everyone comes to visit. I’m currently in DUS with interests in either school of business or school of communication. As a freshmen in the brand new school, I’m still working on getting more college experiences and making more friends in the community. I’m doing this course because of the interests of thinking daily science questions in life, like why people need to sleep or how deep is the ocean? Those interesting questions are consistent with the main ideas of this class. Thus, going through the course description, I realize that this is the one I want to take and can fully involve in.  I’m not planning to be a Science major because I’m not really interested in. From my past high school experience, I am more suited in business, communication, philosophy or other kinds of majors with more flexibility instead of calculations. However, one of my interests is to collect incredible images either for fun or for wallpapers. Besides that, there are, indeed, some incredible science images that I want to share with classmates.

54d10a6d1f588_-_wallpaper-09-1114-lgn

http://pop.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/06/54d10a6d1f588_-_wallpaper-09-1114-lgn.jpg