F1RST P0ST

Hi everyone!! My name is Devon and I’m an undecided major from Bucks County, PA (probably 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia).

I took this class because I’m undecided and really just didn’t know what to take, especially for the first semester. One of the advisers at NSO told me that a lot of freshman loved this class, so I just took her word for it and signed up, not really knowing much about the class. I must say though, that after the first few classes I am extremely happy with having made this decision. 🙂

I am not a science major because anything math/science/number related just completely isn’t my thing. Ever since I can remember I have despised math and everything about it, so I’m happy I can finally avoid being forced to take it. I am a spanish minor and will hopefully end up in some kind of major revolving around communications.

Heres one of my favorite youtube videos ever of an 82-year-old trying pop rocks. 

Heres a picture of young Leo, because who doesn’t love young Leo.

6 thoughts on “F1RST P0ST

1. Allie Cathryn Sauers

This post is quite possibly the best post, obviously because of young Leo! I love all of the movies he stars in, here