Initial Blog Post

Hi my name is Brian Wess and I’m a Junior Finance Major from State College, PA.

I am taking this course because I would like to have a better understanding of science in general and I think that this course will provide me with a great overview on the importance of science, how it is useful in everyday life, and how it is involved with everything. I joined this class on Wednesday of the first week because my advisor told me that this was a good GN course to take and it definitely seems like a useful class so far.

I am not a science major because I was just not a big fan of a lot of my science courses in high school. I didn’t like Biology at all, that was way too focused on only microscopic things that I didn’t really know about it, and it was hard to be interested in that. Some parts of chemistry were fun but I wasn’t all that excited to do the labs. I’ve always enjoyed math and working with numbers more than science, so that was part of the reason I decided to be a finance major.

I am a big sports fan and I am really looking forward to football season already.  Click here to see a video to get you even more pumped up for football season

pinstripe

One thought on “Initial Blog Post