Initial Blog Post

Hi I’m Brooke Kaiden currently a Freshman and I’m so excited for this semester and the ones that follow. I grew up in the suburbs of Bergen County in New Jersey and love it there. I miss it everyday. I also live in the best city in the world, New York City, so I got the best of both worlds. I am currently in the school of Health and Human Development majoring in Hospitality Management and love it. I’m so excited to go to my intro class every Tuesday and Thursday. I decided that this was a good major for me because I love travel and I love being organized and making schedules. Also, the major prides themselves on the fact that 95% of the graduates have job placement, which is an amazing rate.

The first thing that everyone should know about me academically is that I’m the english history person not the math science person. I dreaded going to science class everyday in high school. This is simply because I was never good at it, therefore I had no passion for the topic. Interestingly, the first test I failed was in third grade and it was a science test on energy. That’s when I knew that science was not my thing. That is why this class is so good for me. It is made for non- scientists, which I definitely am. I like fun science concepts, not straight up biology or chemistry. I think that I will get my best science knowledge out of this class and that is why I am so glad I am taking it.

Here is the theme song to Friends which is my favorite show. It’s pathetic that I can recite most of the lines in the show and my family cracks at least one Friends joke or line or even dance move everyday.

IMG_1939This is a picture of my dog. He is my favorite thing in the whole entire world. I miss him so much and he was without a doubt the hardest goodbye. His name is Guidry after the famous New York Yankee pitcher, Ron Guidry.

4 thoughts on “Initial Blog Post