Initial Blog Post

Hi everyone! My name is Erin and I’m from Collegeville, PA which is about 30 minutes outside of Philly. I went to a pretty small high school, so coming to Penn State was a really big change for me. So far, it hasn’t been as hard to adjust as I thought it would be. I am currently in the Smeal College of Business. I decided to come to Penn State the night before we had to decide, and I’m so happy that I chose it! I’m not sure what exactly I want to major in, but I’m thinking about Supply Chain Management or Finance. I really hope to get involved in many different things on campus and make the most of the four years I have here. One thing that I’m super excited for is the football games.

When I was picking classes, I needed general education classes and most of them were full. I told my advisor that I was not a science person at all, and so she told me that SC200 would be perfect. She told me that this class was a very popular one, so I decided to try it out. So far, I am really enjoying it and I’m so excited for the rest of the semester!

This is a picture of golden retriever puppies because I have a golden retriever at home, and I love puppies!

golden-retriever-puppies-03

2 thoughts on “Initial Blog Post

1. oob5040

Hello im in the Smeal college of business to i’m taking a supply chain management class this semester and i’m really enjoying it. i really love dogs so here is a picture of what my dog looks like samoyed dog