Initial Blog Post

jordans

Hey guys, my name is Alex Senat and I come from Brooklyn, New York. I’m currently a senior here at Penn State and my major is Information & Science Technology. I’m also minoring in Health Policy Administration.

To be honest the real reason I’m taking this class is to fulfill one of my requirements. I will be graduating this fall but I needed one more science class. I could’ve taken any Science class but SC 200 really stood out to me. After reading the course description I realized this class aimed to persuade people in becoming Science majors. From there I knew this class would be both interesting and informative so I decided to take it. When I first arrived here at Penn State I thought I would choose a major in either Health or Science but for some reason computers really caught my attention. I can not become a Science major because I’m too far along in the IST curriculum and career path. However I’m happy to be enrolled in this class because I know it will be a good experience. I’m excited to see what this class has to offer.

One thought on “Initial Blog Post

1. Murray Doumbouya

Brooklyn! Not to far from Harlem where I’m from. I am also taking this class as a senior to fulfill a gen ed. I see you are into Jordan’s and Mars Blackmon. Remember this Epic commercial ?