Can immortality become possible?

With the development of technology, many people consider that maybe immortality will become possible in the few centuries or maybe few decades. Lots of powerful people hope that immortality can become touchable.

However, lots of people disagree with the point that technological advance will make immortality happen in few centuries. Because they think that it’s impossible for creatures to avoid getting older and die. And in all the people’s mind, death is a really normal and unavoidable thing. This idea ingrained in people’s mind.

When I firstly told this idea to my mon, she blurted out the words : “impossible”.  But she finally believed me after I analyzed some points to her.  The points I made are not very difficult theories, but each step is based on the reality  or have adequate theoretical basis for derivation.

Today’s science does not explain everything
Today science is already quite well developed, and with the rapid development of science people believe that science can explain everything and laws in the world, everyone from primary school to start forced to accept this view. But in fact, not everything can be explained by science; although some explanation, but it does not allow us to be convinced. For example:

1. Where do people go after they died? Today’s scientific answer: gone.
  2. Where do people stay before they born? Today’s scientic answer: no where.
  3. Why would never exist become exist? Today scientific answer: No.
  4. What are we? Today scientific answer: People
  5. Whether a person has self-consciousness? Today scientific answer: Yes
  6. What is self-consciousness? Today scientific answer: Not sure.
  7. Why people will have self-awareness? Today scientific answer: memories of the past to produce self-consciousness

Today’s scientific explanations to these questions are either vague or unfounded there is no convincing answer. So it is no wonder more and more people doubt that what is the root of human-being.

Cloning animals achieved in few decades ago, maybe cloning humans will be achieved in few decades, and this is another possible way to make people achieve immortality but this may consider the problem of morality. But this is the point I want to say is that anything can be possible. Any unknown things are waiting for human to discover. So maybe there are ways for human to discover the key to immortality

immortality-2