Science and Instruments…two things I can’t do

Hey everyone, my name is Beza Yoseph and I am a sophomore from a Annandale, VA (about 5 minutes outside of DC). I’m currently pursuing an Economics major with a CAS minor in hopes of becoming a Lawyer, but I’ve changed my major four times already so we will see if Econ is the right fit soon enough. As my title shows, playing an instrument and science were just two things that I never got the hang of, BUT I can juggle so that sort of makes up for it…right?Image result for juggling

I tried the viola, saxophone, and the trumpet and hated every second of it. Same goes for physics, chemistry, and natural science. All I really wanted to do was make things explode and play with beakers and test tubes like this. I read the description for this class and it had me very interested because of the idea of talking about how science is displayed in media when it comes to alien sightings and stuff. My passion lies with having constant physical contact and communication with people, and the world of science just doesn’t do it for me.

3 thoughts on “Science and Instruments…two things I can’t do

1. Jacob Alexander Loffredo

Beza, you put it a great way when you said you just never really got the hang of it(science). I felt the same way throughout all of the nonsense high school classes. Also, i could not agree more on the fact that in chemistry all I really wanted to do was blow anything and everything up in there. Here is a link of some awesome chem explosions.

2. Jacob Alexander Loffredo

3. Monica Lynn Powell

Beza, that is really cool that you can juggle! I am not good at science, playing instruments or juggling so you definitely beat me! I definitely agree with you when you say that constant contact and communication is really important to you. Communication is extremely important in every field, so whichever major you decide on you’ll have a good start. Hope you find just the right fit for you!