Science is not my thing

Hello everyone! My name is Celine Degachi and I’m from Brooklyn, New York. I’m a freshman here at Penn State and I am very, very undecided. Nonetheless, I know that science is not for me. To be quite honest, I don’t completely hate science but it just has never been my thing. I think it can be very interesting but at the same time so painfully boring. I think this is strongly because of the teachers I had throughout all of my life. They were all awful and hence contributed to my dislike for science. The only type of science I can really tolerate/enjoy is anything about space since I actually find it pretty interesting.

66245036

I unfortunately Morty, am not breaking the cycle and rising above.

Anyways, I decided to take this course after talking to my advisor at orientation. She suggested it to me since I told her I didn’t want anything to do with science and after reading the course description I immediately signed up to take it and I must say, I’m glad I did.

Here’s a funny science article that I came across. The sarcasm in the article reflects the way I feel about science.

Here’s another meme just because I love The Office.

3b0fca1d9b8b833d8087d92479cea2f7

2 thoughts on “Science is not my thing

1. Joe Garrett

I feel that my previous science teachers are part of the reason I don’t like science that much either so I can relate to you there. I also don’t find many areas that interesting in the field of science but I too also find space to very interesting. Here is an interesting video on space.

The office is also one of my favorite shows. Steve Carell is hilarious