Definitely Not A Science Major

Hi everybody, my name is Joe Garrett, I am from Doylestown, PA and I am Senior majoring in Security and Risk Analysis.

bill nye

All throughout middle/high school science was never my strongest subject but I did find it interesting. I took a BiSci class during my freshman year and then I knew for sure that a science degree was not in my future. I always found the more technical aspects of science to be more difficult such as chem and bio. That is why I believe that this class will work perfectly for me. I had heard that this class was “science without the science” which I took as “science without the technical parts of science”. This class seems to be different from most science classes because we are forced to think in a new way and apply science to our everyday lives, not just in a lab or on paper. I am excited to learn in this class which is something I usually don’t say for a science class. Here is an interesting video behind the science of dogs.

And here’s Mr. Mackey because South Park is the best

mkay

5 thoughts on “Definitely Not A Science Major

1. tqg5217

Hi Joe, my name is TJ Garvin and I am also a Doylestown guy! I went to Lenape Middle School before going to La Salle for high school. I love a good Nats pizza run! I feel the same way about the technical part of science so I am excited for that part of the class. Good luck with your senior year!

1. tqg5217

Hi Joe, my name is TJ Garvin and I am also a Doylestown guy! I went to Lenape Middle School before going to La Salle for high school. I love a good Nat’s pizza run! I feel the same way about the technical part of science so I am excited for that part of the class. Good luck with your senior year!

1. tqg5217