Link

Hello everybody! My name is Max Sickels and I’m a sophomore from Maryland. I am definitely not a science guy. I am majoring in hospitality management. I find science very vast and almost too massive to study. I am excited to learn in depth about multiple topics. The more areas of science we look at the better. This course is hopefully going to give me a better understanding of the world.

1912_Model_B_Hydromplane_landed

This is a photo of one of the first airplanes. The ability to put an airplane in the sky will always amaze me. Check out this this video of the Wright Brothers plane!

1 thought on “

1. dhc5097

Hey Max, I basically grew up in Maryland and went to school there (Bullis High school). I 100% agree with what you said about science being too “massive” to study. There are so many different areas of science that leave me confused. I like how this class is not narrowed down to one area, but instead covers a wide variety of topics.
    Here’s a link to my high school, it was in Potomac, MD, I don’t know if you are familiar with that area or not.
    http://www.bullis.org/