Can teachers make us hate science?

Hello. My name is Jason Schwartz and I am currently a Junior at Penn State. My major is Supply Chain and Information Systems, through the Smeal College of Business. I picked this course as one of my electives to fill my science requirements. Ever since I can remember I have had an interest in science as whole and was quite curious how certain human functions operate. Although I have had an interest, not one science teacher in my schooling career has been able to spark my curiosity into wanting to learn more. Every class tends to be a boring and mundane show of who can memorize more definitions.

A family friend reached out to me and was willing to share his professional experiences with me, as he knew I was in search of career path. He spoke to me about his schooling at Penn State and how he was introduced into a new field at the time called, “Supply Chain“. I was extremely intrigued by the problem solving and analytical skills needed to complete such jobs, which left me wanting to know more. Through various courses at Penn State I was able to learn more about business operational logistics and slowly grew a passion for it. With that being said I may not ever be able to regain my interest in science, but Andrew has thus far sparked more curiosity than ever before.

Image result for human psychology