I have no interest with science

Hi, everybody. My name is Wencong Wang, I also happy people call my English name Vincent. I am an international student from China. I am glad that I have the chance to study abroad. My high school is an international high school, I have learned some science classes like chemistry and biology in my high school. I got awful grades on both science classes. The reason is I don’t like science and I have no interest in science. The professional vocabularies and complex formula drove me crazy! I am more interesting in business; I am in the Division of Undergraduate Studies for now. But I am considering change my major into Smeal College of Business. The only reason why I chose science class is I have to take a science course in order to graduate, and my advisor told me that if I don’t good at science, this course is the best choice for me. That is why I here. I am extremely interested in business. I opened a fitness center with my friends during my high school sophomore year.

WeChat_1472592323

Here is the picture of my fitness center looks like. The extreme love in business drove me to do business in my high school. I run a business in partnership with my friends. We run the gym successfully. I hope one day I can be enrolled in Smeal College. For a better life, people need to plan their future to get success. Plan your future from now can make your life easier and achieve more. If you want to know how to plan your future click here.