Should the Government Allow People on Plans with Samsung Galaxy Note Seven’s?

With this phone there seems to be trouble.There are fires when plugged into the wall or outlet anywhere. Many of these phones if not all of them have been discontinued.Their batteries explode and it is very dangerous There has been many problems and one important one I want to get to the bottom of is why this seems to be happening and how science is related.

samsung-galaxy-note-7-colors-970-80

Should we use this type of phone on airplanes?

While reading an article from the FAA also known as the Federal Aviation Administration, it was talking about how people with this phone should not change or use it on an airplane, as this will risk it blowing up and catching on fire. The company of the phone had asked for the return of the phone and saying how the costumer safety is much more important then people buying our destructive product.In this USA today article it also talked about how people shouldn’t put the phone in their bags to be checked at airports either for safety reasons. They have told passengers not to take the phone onto plans as they have had cases where the planes have been damaged due to something happening with the phone. Many times this has happened due to the fact that the phone has been overheated and they don’t want that to happen on plans. So, they advise passengers not to have there phone turned on for the duration of the flight.

samsung-galaxy-note-7-bans-on-flights-by-dgca

Personal Example:
This is important to know this information and it reminded me about when my dad got a hover-bored from his work. We had to be very cautious and make sure that we stood by when it was charging because we have heard from other people that the same thing would happen. While it was charging the outlet would get over heated and it could catch on fire. Luckily this had never happened to my family however, we still were very cautious and made sure to be careful and keep an eye on it while charger. This is the same thing that people needed to do with this phone. Keep a close watchful eye.

2fb015f400000578-3380350-danger_a_hoverboard_also_caught_fire_in_brooklyn_on_tuesday_resi-a-48_1451580095250

images

Why is this happening? How Come they are Exploding?
While researching I have read many article but there was one that talked about how it’s the fault of Samsung its self. They have had many different cases of phones that exploded because of the battery. What could Samsung possible have done to have so many problems with their phones? In a statement made my Samsung there has been an intermittent business error. The phone has had many problems with over heating which causes the fires. There is some science that plays a part in the batteries inside the phone. There is a main reason that batteries in phones get over heated and it leads to science.

images-1
samsung-note-7-caught-fire-main

How Science Comes into Play?
The elements of science and the periodic table play a role in the batteries inside the Samsung Galaxy Note Seven phone.The component is called Lithium and it’s a metallic that can be dangerous if it catches water. This battery in this phone could have bad electric and it caused fires. When the battery gets over headed and the lithium can’t shut off the battery gets dead and the phone overheats causing fires that way.
images-2

Results:
There have been many problems with the Samsung Note Seven that has lead to many fires. The overheating of the phone is a problem that has came up in many of the articles that I have read. One important part of this is that it’s not a good idea to bring this phone onto airplanes. There have been many problems and plans have gotten damaged because of the phones. Samsung has asked if anyone has this phone that do to the safety of the costumers they return it. Also, science plays a part in the batteries of these phones and Lithium plays a big part and is an element that when connected with water could cause a fire. Please if anyway has this phone please be careful and return it and don’t bring it on airplanes or put in your check in bags.

unknown

http://www.livescience.com/56056-samsung-galaxy-note-7-battery-fires.
htmlhttp://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsung-explains-why-some-Galaxy-Note-7-batteries-tend-to-blow-up_id85105

One thought on “Should the Government Allow People on Plans with Samsung Galaxy Note Seven’s?

1. Daniel J Lehecka

When shopping for a new phone, I think “not exploding” would be near the top of my priority list! But I find it interesting that no one at Samsung ran into this issue during R&D. You figure if this was happening to so many retail devices, there had to be at least one example of a test device that had this failure. It could be a battery batch failure, but it still surprises me that they don’t test their batteries before putting them into millions of phones. Seems like a simple trial and error system at Samsung would have fixed this issue, but instead we have exploding phones and a dead jeep http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/709098/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-7-Explode-Pictures-Damage-Refund-UK-Jeep