- 1000 entries and 2,358 comments on the class blog,
- 114,000 page views by 52,000 unique visitors from 170 countries,
- a Nobel Prize winner, a Dean, a President, four Professors and a journalist,
- 140 multiple choice questions,
- 28 polls, 1,800 votes and 502 texts to the comment wall,
- 37.5 hours of class room time and 20 hours of revision tutorials,
- c.300 powerpoint slides, 30 u-tube videos and hundreds of websites
- a fire alarm, an earthquake, a child molestation scandal,
- a car crash and a withdrawal
…SC200 2011 is done. Did it make a difference?
Mystery mollusc Photo credit: MBARI/MBNMS
I’ll go back to normal teaching when it stops making a difference to me.