- Current research, specifically meta-analysis articles with summaries of current research efforts.
- Examples of specific studies with associated methods.
- Specific variables of interest.
- Several different research instruments.
- Conferences and journals dealing with mobile learning.
- Penn State and external resources to help interested instructors experiment with mobile learning.
If you have any comments or questions about the research kit, please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com. Note that this is not intended to be an exhaustive examination of mobile learning research in education; rather a starting point for faculty interested in the application and/or research of mobile devices for learning.