- Attend weekly General Membership meetings
- Greeter Hours: Sharing experiences and honest opinions on Penn State Altoona, answering questions, and engaging prospective students in fun, mind-stimulating activities.
- General Meetings: These meetings are biweekly and mandatory. Students who cannot attend will need a valid excuse.
- Open Houses: Dates for these required events will be set at the beginning of each semester.
- Maintain a GPA of at least 2.25
- Pay yearly dues of $20
- Attend semesterly retreats
Qualifications for Membership
Eligible members will include those who are currently registered Penn State Altoona students seeking a degree in good standing in academics, and with no current periods of probation through violation of Code of Conduct or through Student Conduct. All past probation periods will be reviewed at the discretion of the Executive Board. Prospective members of second semester standing or above must have at least a 2.25 cumulative grade point average.